- Versatile fish fry seasoning mix
- Perfect for fish, vegetables, chicken and more
- Can be prepared in a pan, fryer or oven
Add a bit more pizazz to your cuisine with a little help from Zatarain’s® Seasoned Fish-Fri® (92 oz.). Within this jar is a blend of breadcrumbs and seasonings that give fish, meats, and veggies a delicious dose of texture and flavor.
About Zatarain’s Seasoned Fish-Fri
This jumbo jar holds more than five-pounds of tasty Zatarain’s fish seasoning. It’s made with a tasty blend of corn flour, red pepper, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and sugar, for a wallop of flavor that is great with fish and seafood and can really be used to coat pretty much anything. Zatarain’s seafood seasoning is fat-free and low in calories and carbohydrates, making it safe for many different diets and lifestyles, including for vegetarians and vegans.
Is This the Best Fish Fry Seasoning?
Quite possibly! Because Zatarain’s seafood seasoning uses a blend of spices and is cornmeal based, it gives foods a crispier texture and mouth-watering taste. It’s an excellent way to complement and enhance the natural flavors of seafood and more. It’s also loved by kids and adults alike, with parents discovering that coating select foods in Zatarain’s Seasoned Fish-Fri help to make even the pickiest little eaters hungry for seconds.
What Are Some Delicious Uses for Zatarain’s Seasoned Fish-Fri?
This versatile seasoned breading is sure to become a staple in your home after trying it in a meal or two. Here are our favorite ways of incorporating Zatarain’s fish seasoning:
- Make super crisp and savory chicken drumsticks by coating chicken in this seasoning and pan-frying or baking.
- Make vegetarian and vegan-friendly crispy tofu by coating sliced tofu in Zatarain’s Fish-Fri and baking until golden. This is super-delicious in tacos with guacamole, salsa, and shredded cabbage.
- Make popcorn shrimp with this seasoning and enjoy crunchy on the outside, tender on the inside shrimp. Perfect with cocktail sauce or stuffed in a baguette with mayo for homemade shrimp po’boys.
- And of course, dredge select fish fillets in Zatarain’s Fish-Fri seasoning and serve with fresh lemon, tartar and thick-cut French fries for its namesake fish fry. Yum!