- Satisfy your sweet tooth with the irresistible taste of frosted strawberry Pop-Tarts; toaster pastries filled with fruity, strawberry flavored goodness and topped with frosting and colorful sprinkles
- Delicious, fully baked pastries that are ready to eat any time of the day; the perfect on the go morning or afternoon snack; pop them in the toaster to enjoy them warm
- Made with 0 grams trans fat
- Toast a pastry in the morning, pack a snack for school, enjoy an afternoon treat at the office and stash a box in the car; the delicious pastry options are endless
- 48 convenient, ready to eat toaster pastries that come in an 88 ounce box; 24 packages total, 2 pastries per package; plenty to share with the whole family
Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, dextrose, soybean and palm oil (with TBHQ for freshness), sugar, bleached wheat flour, contains two percent or less of wheat starch, salt, dried strawberries, dried pears, dried apples, leavening (baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate, monocalcium phosphate), citric acid, gelatin, modified wheat starch, yellow corn flour, caramel color, palm oil, xanthan gum, cornstarch, turmeric extract color, soy lecithin, red 40, yellow 6, blue 1, color added.
Instructions: KELLOGG’SÂ® POP-TARTSÂ® are fully baked and ready-to-eat right from the pouch. If you prefer them warmed, please follow these instructions. Toasting appliance and microwave capabilities differ by manufacturer. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for safe use. Be sure your appliance is clean and functioning correctly. Children should always be closely supervised when operating toasting appliances and microwaves. Due to possible risk of fire, never leave your toasting appliance or microwave unattended. No Refrigeration Needed
POP-TARTSÂ® TOASTING INSTRUCTIONS 1. Remove pastry from pouch. 2. Warm pastry in toasting appliance at lowest or lightest heat setting for one heating cycle only. 3. Cool briefly before carefully removing pastry from toasting appliance.
POP-TARTSÂ® MICROWAVE INSTRUCTIONS 1. Remove pastry from pouch. Place pastry on a microwave-safe plate. 2. Microwave on high for 3 seconds. 3. Cool briefly before handling. If pastry is overheated, frosting/filling can become extremely hot and could cause burns.