Original blend of wheat and corn flours with a hint of southern seasoning.
– See more at: http://www.house-autry.com/_pages/products/seafoodbreader.php#sthash.44yCHA7J.dpuf
Original blend of wheat and corn flours with a hint of southern seasoning. This mix is UNREAL good.
Try out some of your favorite recipes with the House-Autry Seafood Breader. It helps you to get a crispy texture for your fish and other seafood. It’s lightly seasoned for an amazing flavor. This House-Autry breader comes in an 8-oz box.
House-Autry Seafood Breader:
- For frying light and crispy fish and seafood
- Original seafood breader recipe
- Lightly seasoned, light and crispy
- Choice of Southern cooks since 1812
- Fish breader comes in 8 oz box
Ingredients: Yellow Corn Flour, Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Salt, Whey (Milk), Egg, Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk), Corn Syrup Solids, Onion Powder, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Soy Flour.
Instructions: 1. Preheat oven to 425°F.2. Moisten seafood or fish with water. Shake off excess.3. Coat with Breading Mix by shaking together in plastic bag or rolling in Breading Mix on plate.4. Spray breaded seafood lightly with oil.5. Oven-fry seafood in lightly greased baking pan 5 minutes per side or until it flakes easily.
1. Preheat oil in deep fryer to 350°F -or- 1/8 inch of oil in skillet to medium-high.2. Moisten seafood or fish with water. Shake off excess.3. Coat with Breading Mix by shaking together in plastic bag or rolling in Breading Mix on plate.4. Deep fry in oil 2?3 minutes or until cooked through.-or- Pan fry 4?6 minutes per side or until cooked through.