- Chef Boyardee Pizza Sauce with Cheese has the authentic flavor you’ll love
- Rich, Italian-flavored tomato sauce and zesty cheese take the hassle out of making pizza at home
- Add Chef Boyardee pizza sauce and cheese to ready-made dough, and pizza is ready in minutes
- Chef Boyardee Pizza Sauce with Cheese makes pizza night quick and easy
- Chef Boyardee Pizza Sauce with Cheese contains 35 calories per serving in each 15 oz can
Ingredients: Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Water, Soybean Oil, LESS THAN 2% OF: Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Calcium Chloride and Annatto [Color]), Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Spice, Enzyme Modified Cheese (Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Cream, Water, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Carotenal [Color]), Natural Flavorings. CONTAINS: MILK
Instructions: . Preparation Directions:. Italian-Style Pizza. Preheat oven to 425°F. Spread pizza dough ¼-inch thick on pizza pan or cookie sheet sprayed with PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Top with Chef Boyardee Pizza Sauce with Cheese, spreading evenly. Add desired toppings. Bake for 16 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and sauce is bubbly. Chef’s Pizza Quickie. On your favorite toasted English muffin, spread about 3 tablespoons Chef Boyardee Pizza Sauce with Cheese. Add your favorite toppings – pepperoni, green pepper, onions, etc. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese. Broil until cheese melts and sauce is bubbly.