8 Fresh Jars, shipped for FREE to your USPS address.
Make perfectly smooth, flavorful gravy for chicken or turkey every time…with ease! McCormick Poultry Gravy Mix is made with McCormick spices for homemade-tasting gravy you feel good about serving. An expert blend of spices, with no artificial flavors or MSG added*, this gravy whisks up hearty, and most importantly, lump-free. All you need is 5 minutes for smooth, tasty poultry gravy. Simply boil water, gradually whisk in gravy mix and stir. Drizzle over chicken or turkey dishes; stuffing or mashed potatoes; even rice, beans or vegetables. For a fast-and-easy take on pot pie, mix gravy with cooked chicken and mixed veggies and serve over biscuits. *Except those naturally occurring glutamates.
- Delicious smooth poultry gravy that?s ready in 5 minutes and made with McCormick spices
- No artificial flavors or MSG added* for homemade-tasting gravy you feel good about serving
- PREP TIP: To prepare, gradually whisk gravy mix into boiling water. If desired, add roasted chicken flavor with 2 tbsp. pan drippings per cup gravy
- Serve with everyday meals like chicken dishes, rice, beans or your favorite veggies
- Ladle over holiday favorites like turkey, stuffing or mashed potatoes
- Use Poultry Gravy Mix as a starter for quick, delicious meals like pot pie
- With this large size bottle of gravy mix, you will always have gravy to moisten or flavor your meals
Ingredients: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Whey (Milk), Sunflower Oil, Dextrose, Corn Syrup Solids, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Chicken, Sodium Caseinate (Milk), Yeast Extract, Onion, Annatto, Garlic, Spices, Caramel Color, Soy Lecithin, Disodium inosinate and Disodium Guanylate (Flavor Enhancers) & Extractives of Turmeric.
Instructions: 1. Mix Poultry Gravy Mix and water in saucepan until well blended.2. Bring to boil over medium-high heat, stirring frequently. Reduce heat; simmer 5 to 8 minutes.